Registration & Enrollment
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION & RETURNING STUDENT ANNUAL ENROLLMENT DATES FOR THE 2023-2024 SCHOOL YEAR
March 3, 2023 – New Student Registration for Kindergarten at All Campuses
March 3, 2023 – Two-Way Dual Language (TWDL) Academy for incoming Kindergarteners at Rosehill Elementary.
April 3, 2023 – New Student Registration for Tomball ISD Early Education (EE) & Pre-K.
May 1, 2023 – New Student Registration for Tomball ISD 1st - 12th.
July 17, 2023 – Returning Student Annual Enrollment for Tomball ISD Pre-K - 12th.
We are excited about the opportunity to partner with your family to provide a high-quality education for your child(ren). TISD uses the Tomball ISD LINK Online Registration & Enrollment application, which provides families with a simple step-by-step process.
In an effort to assist you with registration, the following checklist is provided as a reminder of the documents you will need to register your child(ren) in a Tomball ISD school. If you are unable to produce the documentation as outlined below, please ask to speak with a campus registrar for assistance. The person registering the student must be the student’s natural parent, legal guardian, or other person with legal responsibility for the child along with documentation (such as a birth certificate, court order, power of attorney, etc.).
- The registrar process/verifies registration by reviewing the information, documents, and eligibility that were provided once online registration is complete.
- The campus registrar will contact the parents once the application is completed.
Registrars are off-duty during Summer Break. Applications will stay in pending status until their return to duty, which is listed below.
Thank you for your patience.
Registrar's Summer Duty Schedule
|Campuses||Off Duty for Summer||Return to Duty from Summer|
Elementary & Intermediate
Campus Registrar and Attendance Clerk Information
New Student Online Registration for Kindergarten & TWDL Opens March 3, 2023
Students must be age 5 on or before September 1 of the current year.
Two-Way Dual Language Academy at Rosehill Elementary
Learn more about TWDL, including required Parent Information session dates and times. Parent information meeting is required to apply for TWDL. The deadline to apply for TWDL is March 24, 2023.
New Student Online Registration for Pre-K Opens April 3, 2023
Eligible students must be age 4 on or before September 1 of the current school year and must meet at least one requirement outlined on the Pre-K Registration page, linked below.
New Student Online Registration For New To TISD Grades 1 - 12 Opens May 1, 2023
New to Tomball ISD • Grades 1 - 12
First-grade students must be age 6 on or before September 1 of the current school year.
Parent/Guardian must log in to TISD LINK and complete the 1st - 12th grade Online Registration
- Parent/Guardian of the student(s) will need to start by creating an account, with name, address, email address, phone number, and setting up a username and password.
- Follow directions to provide information on the student(s).
- Upload ALL supporting documents (listed above).
- Complete and submit the online registration application.
- Wait for the campus registrar to process and verify the application. Once all supporting documents are submitted they will contact the parent/guardian who completes the application.
Returning Student Annual Online Enrollment Opens July 17, 2023
All current TISD Students who will be returning to TISD in the Fall of 2023
Every year the parent/guardian is required to fill out an Annual Enrollment on each one of their student(s). The district sends out notification in the form of a letter to the parent/guardian with the login and student(s) information. This letter will contain the dates in which the application MUST be completed. This is also the time that the parent/guardian can update information if needed. Any documentation that is required for the update can be uploaded during this time.
Annual Enrollment Process
1. Log onto your Home Access Center By clicking the Link below.
2. Click on Annual Enrollment.
3. Process through all the online forms and submit.
o If making any type of changes, it is required that the approved documentation be uploaded when prompted.
4. Then your application will be pending review from the campus registrar.