1st - 12th Grade Registration
- Current Residents
- Current Utility Bill (light, gas, or water)
- Current Property Tax Statement (with Homestead Exemption)
- Lease Agreement
- Student(s) must be listed as an occupant on an apartment lease
- An agreement between individuals requires both notarized signatures
- House Payment Voucher
- Affidavit of Residence
- Future Residents
- Letter from Home Builder *
- Lease Agreement with the move-in date indicated *
- * Move-in date must occur within 6 weeks of the student starting school. Move-ins occurring beyond 6-weeks after the student starts school must be approved by Administrative Services in the Central Administration Office.
- Inter-district Transfers are approved on a limited basis
- Copy of the Social Security Card
- Records from the previous school
- Income Tax Forms
Proof of Identification for Student (per the Texas Code of Criminal Procedure 63.019)
- A certified copy of the child’s birth certificate, or another document suitable as proof of the child’s identity as defined by the Commissioner of Education in the Student Attendance Accounting Handbook.
- The name of the previous school attended by the student
- A copy of the child’s records from the schools the child most recently attended
Proof of Identification for Person Enrolling Student
- Current valid state, federal or international photo identification that contains the name, birth date, and signature
- Proof of residency is defined above
Student Age is calculated as of September 1 of the current school year.
- Pre-Kindergarten students must be age 4 on or before September 1 of the current school year as well as meet the eligibility requirements for PK.
- Kindergarten students must be age 5 on or before September 1 of the current school year.
- First-grade students must be age 6 on or before September 1 of the current school year.
- The registrar process/verifies registration by reviewing the information, documents, and eligibility that were provided once online registration is complete.
- The campus registrar will contact the parents once the application is completed.
Registrars are off-duty during Summer Break. Applications will stay in pending status until their return to duty, which is listed below.
Thank you for your patience.
Registrar's Summer Duty Schedule
|Campuses||Off Duty for Summer||Return to Duty from Summer|
Student(s) NEW or Returning to Tomball ISD
Parent/Guardian must log in to TISD LINK and complete the Pre-K -12th grade Online Registration using:
- Parent/Guardian of the student(s) will need to start by creating an account, with name, address, email address, phone number, and setting up a username and password.
- Follow directions to provide information on the student(s).
- Upload ALL supporting documents.
- Complete and submit the online registration application.
- Wait for the campus registrar to process and verify the application. Once all supporting documents are submitted they will contact the parent/guardian who completes the application.