Behavior Learning Targets
|LEVELS OF MASTERY|
"You got it!"
"Almost got it!"
(1) Needs support
"Not quite yet..."
|Student has fully demonstrated proficiency and skill application of the outcomes for the particular target for this point in the school year.||Student has demonstrated partial proficiency of the expected skills. Partial development indicates progress with gaps in understanding or perhaps certain misconceptions.||Student has demonstrated little or no evidence of proficiency or outcomes; has large gaps in understanding or application and is able to show success only with significant adult assistance.|
If your child is needing support or approaching mastery, teachers will add a comment in gradebook to notify you of the area of concern. You may receive comments from ART, MUSIC, P.E., Assistant Principal (cafeteria), and/or your child’s classroom teacher(s).
Each time a comment is added in gradebook, you will receive an email with the following message:
A comment has been added to your child’s Conduct/Participation grade in ____. This is your written notification as per grading guidelines. Please check gradebook for details.
- Click on Grades – Home Access Center
- Once logged in, click on Classes Icon at the top of the page
- Click on the Schedule Tab
- If your child has received a mark, you will find a Blue Bubble to the left of the subject, in which the comment was added, the area under the course title
- Click on the Blue Bubble and the notification will appear