The Tomball Education Foundation's innovative grant application will open on Monday, June 20, 2022 and will run through the deadline of 4:30pm on Friday, October 21, 2022. Grants will be awarded January 2023.
To submit an application for review, go through the following steps:
1. Go to the ClassLink webpage and log in with your district ID number and password.
2. Once logged in, click on the Eduphoria! icon.
3. Select Formspace from the list of available applications.
4. On the My Forms tab within Eduphoria! Formspace, click on the Submit New Form button on the bottom left corner of the screen:
5. Click on the Education Foundation icon (green check mark) in the second column:
6. Click on Innovative Grant Application:
7. Click on your building or department:
8. Review the overview of the grant application (you can move between pages of the application by clicking on the page numbers on the right:
9. Go to this link to find tips for the application process:
10. Fill out all portions of the application on each page:
11. Use the scroll bar on the right side to fill out all parts of the application:
12. Click on the Submit Form button at the bottom of the last page once you are finished:
Good luck and thank you for all that you do to help our students achieve in unique and creative ways!