Thomas Brawley - Director of Technology Services
Service Oriented, Education Focused
1302 Keefer Street, Suite B
Tomball, Texas 77375
Phone: 281- 357-3052
Tomball ISD Technology Services is comprised of three Departments:
- Desktop Services
- PC/Chromebook Repair
- Software Installations
- Network Services
- Active Directory Structure
- Firewall/Virus/Content Filter
- Network Switches and Security
- Servers, Data Storage
- Exchange E-mail
- Phone Network
- Security Cameras
- Information Services
- Data Analysis
- SQL Databases/Reporting Services
- Financial and Student Accounting Systems
- Systems Integration
- Application Development
The mission of the Tomball ISD Technology Staff is to promote life-long learning by supporting the technology infrastructure for all Tomball ISD buildings, students and staff. We provide technical support to all buildings in Tomball ISD.
The Technology Services Department's Core Values:
Technical support should:
- maintain equipment so that it is reliable for teacher and student use
- provide fast and courteous repair and troubleshooting services
- provide professional support to assist teachers integrating technology into lessons.
Customer Services Rules:
Technology Services works hard to follow these simple Rules:
- Commit to quality service.
- Treat people with courtesy and respect.
- Do not leave people hanging with a question or solution.
- Always provide what you promise.
- Never argue with a customer.
- Assume the customers are telling the truth.
Technology Services Department Objectives:
- Continue developing district-wide policies and procedures for data collection to improve data accuracy.
- Continue upgrading current and replace outdated network equipment to improve the speed and consistency of data transmission.
- Continue improving performance of technology equipment throughout district to aide staff and students in effectively and efficiently using the technology tools at their disposal.
- Establish and create a Disaster Recovery Plan that ensures critical data is redundant, secure, and highly available.
- Continue establishing a seamless identity integration system for all district applications.