Learn More About SchoolMessenger
Thanks for checking out SchoolMessenger. Have questions? We've outlined answers to some of the most common questions here.
What is SchoolMessenger?
SchoolMessenger allows you to personalize communications from your school or district. After logging in, you will be able to:
- See your related SchoolMessenger Contacts across schools and districts.
- View the last 30 days of SchoolMessenger messages.
- Change your SchoolMessenger communication preferences.
- Opt-into Push notifications (mobile only).
Where enabled by your school or district, you may also be able to:
- Update your SchoolMessenger contact information - add phone numbers, emails, and SMS text message numbers.
- Manage your student attendance via SafeArrival.
- Chat with teachers via Teacher Messaging.
- View additional information like student grades, lunch balance data, etc.
How do I sign up for SchoolMessenger?
Signing up is easy. Before you begin, you'll need to confirm that your school or district is using SchoolMessenger. Once you've done that, you can create an account using the main email address your school or district has on file for you. Just follow these three steps:
- Click “Sign up” at the top of the page, or download the SchoolMessenger App from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Enter your email address and create a password. You’ll need to verify that email before proceeding.
- After authenticating via your email, return to SchoolMessenger and sign in using the email and password you just verified.
It's that easy!
What should I expect after logging into SchoolMessenger?
After successfully logging in with a verified email, you should expect to see any messages that you’ve recently received for any Contacts - student, staff, and/or guardian records - associated with your account email address. You can navigate through your district-enabled options by using the site navigation menu.
Is SchoolMessenger secure?
The sign-up process creates a secure link between the user and SchoolMessenger. SchoolMessenger operates with the latest encryption technology to protect access to stored information. SchoolMessenger is also a signatory of the Student Privacy Pledge, which requires us to adhere to stringent data protection standards as a further assurance of our commitment to protecting your data.