TOMBALL INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT
VISION – MISSION - GOALS
Tomball ISD students will lead in creating the future.
District Mission Statement
Tomball ISD educates students to become responsible, productive citizens by providing innovative, individually rigorous, and personally valuable educational experiences.
- Tomball ISD will develop, continuously enhance and utilize rigorous college, career, and life ready curriculum that is responsive to the needs of individual learners.
- Tomball ISD will provide multiple sources of high quality academic content that infuses technology in learning experiences and instruction.
- Tomball ISD will attract, develop and retain high quality staff through a well –defined, personally valuable professional development plan and support structure.
- Tomball ISD will foster a culture of caring and compassionate educators to provide a supportive learning environment.
- Tomball ISD will promote academic success by engaging students through real world experiences while cultivating independent thinking and creative problem solving.
- Tomball ISD will prepare our graduates to succeed in the college/career path of their choice.
- Tomball ISD will promote an emotionally and physically safe and secure learning environment.
- Tomball ISD will be fiscally responsible while meeting the educational and facility needs of the students.
- Tomball ISD will inspire students to develop and exhibit character traits that are reflective of community standards.
- Tomball ISD will actively engage and involve parents and the community.