GSuite for Education
is a FREE core suite of communication and collaboration applications with No Ads that allow students to work from any device on documents and projects. Once a school registered email address is registered with G Suite for Education, teachers and students can unlock Google's apps with one login.
Watch "Introducing G Suite for Education" video below to learn more.
Best practice resources to improve the G Suite educational experience
- Elementary Students (Grades K-6) Login
- Secondary Students (Grades 7-12) Login
- Connecting to Chrome and Clever on your home PC or Mac
- Best practice on adding or switching Google Chrome user accounts on your computer
- Safe Switching of Google Accounts to Prevent Data Merging video
- How to Sign out and disconnect from Chrome
- Setting up Google Apps tools on your iOS device
- Signing in and out of Chrome