Back to School Resources
Registration / Annual Enrollment
Who: Students returning to Tomball ISD who were actively enrolled on the last day of the 2021-22 school year at any Tomball ISD campus.
You are a current student even if you have moved within the Tomball ISD boundaries and are attending a new campus in 2022-23, or you are attending a new school due to promotion (i.e. moving from 4th-grade elementary to 5th-grade intermediate, or moving from 8th-grade junior high to 9th-grade high school).
NOTE: A parent or guardian (NOT Student) HAC Account is required to access Annual Enrollment.
- Ensures your child's campus has up-to-date emergency contact information (email and phone numbers)
- Ensures your child's vital medical changes in medical history and/or changes in medicine are up-to-date and accurate
- Provides campus personnel with all updates for your child to ensure the needs of your child are met
- Eliminates any delays for your child trying to access and log in to educational software when you update Technology Use authorizations
- Updates release information for the use of images of your child on social media and yearbook