Community Flyers with Peachjar
Peachjar for Digital Flyer Distribution
We are excited to share information about our partnership with Peachjar to help us unite schools, parents, and communities in our collective mission to elevate student outcomes! Peachjar’s platform streamlines school-to-home communication by distributing valuable school and community resources directly to families as digital flyers. By enabling our district to go paperless, Peachjar helps us save thousands of trees each year.
Peachjar for Families
Peachjar organizes all important school and community information in one place! In addition to receiving emails from your school, look for the ‘Peachjar’ button or icon on your school website to view all active flyers.
Peachjar for Community Organizations
Our district wants families to know about district-approved community programs and resources offered by organizations like yours! Peachjar charges a fee for this service, which is typically much less than the cost to copy and deliver paper flyers. There are many additional benefits to using Peachjar—clickable buttons that take parents directly to your website, flyer performance reports, and not to mention the time saved driving school to school!
To submit your flyer for district approval, review our Flyer Approval Guidelines and follow the steps below. Paper flyers from outside organizations will no longer be distributed.
- Register your account as a Community Organization on Peachjar.com
- Review Peachjar’s Guide for Community Organizations for information about discount pricing, flyer creation tips, and more
- Go to ‘Post & Notify’ in your account to submit a flyer
Flyer Approval Guidelines
- All flyers MUST contain the following disclaimer: "This information is being distributed as a community service. Tomball Independent School District is not a sponsoring organization for this activity."
- The flyer must be for an activity for students.
- The group submitting must be identified by the IRS as a non-profit 501-C(3) organization via Peachjar portal.
- The material on the flyer must be age and/or developmentally appropriate for students.
- No fundraising flyers are allowed.
Junior High Schools