STEAM Conference 2019 is a half-day conference designed to expose Tomball ISD students in grades 3 - 8 to Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics through:
- Hands-on activities
- Education about majors, colleges, and careers
- Mentoring opportunities with college students, professors, and professionals
- Critical thinking and discussion exercises
- Discussion on current STEAM issues
- Concurrent sessions that allow students to learn about all disciplines of STEAM
Date/Time: 10/19/2019 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Location: Tomball Junior High
Registration: $15 payable online (includes t-shirt).