Ancillary & Paraprofessional Job Fair
Located in the heart of Tomball Texas, Tomball ISD is a diverse and fast-growth district. Tomball ISD is the only Houston area district to receive all A’s in district performance. Tomball ISD values not only the academic performance but the social and emotional well-being of all of our students. Tomball offers many successful extracurricular programs that help develop student interests and that have received state-wide recognition. If you want to be a part of the best, come join our team.
August 3, 2022
5:30 - 7:30 PM
Tomball Event Center
20235 Cypress Rosehill Rd.
Tomball, TX 77377
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I prepare for the Tomball ISD Job Fair?
- Bring copies of your resume, over 24 campuses and departments will be present
- Dress for interviews
- Bring your certifications (if applicable)
What can I expect at the Job Fair?
- Meet with department recruiters and some of our campus administrators
- Ask questions and receive answers
- Interviews conducted on-site
- Explore countless opportunities
- Learn about career advancement opportunities
- Learn about our Employee Benefits
- Discover where you fit best in Tomball ISD
What are some examples of employment positions?
Classroom support staff positions - Instructional aides, special education aides, office staff openings, lunch room monitors, workroom aides, associate teacher positions, etc.
Transportation - Bus drivers, substitute bus drivers, bus attendants, etc.
Child nutrition - Managers, production specialists, etc.
Custodial - Campus custodians, district custodians, lead custodians, night crew, etc.
How does Tomball ISD support teachers?
- On-the-job training
- Mentor program for new hires
- Positive Culture Training