Tomball Independent School District

Skip to main content
District Home

Request for TISD Service Record

The Texas Education Agency requires you to work ninety (90) full days or a complete semester in order to receive credit for one (1) year of service. Former Employees may request your records by clicking on the records request form below. Please enter all of your information, print it, and fax it to 281-357-3289. You can also email the completed form to  If you are a certified substitute, and wish to request Substitute Service Records, complete the same form and fax or email to It is the district's policy to prepare one original service record. If TISD has already provided you with an original service record, please contact the school district where you were most recently employed to obtain that original.
It will be a minimum of ten (10) business days for the request to be processed - fifteen (15) business days during the months of May, June and July.