Join Our Team
JOIN OUR TOMBALL I.S.D. LOGISTICS & TRANSPORTATION TEAM TODAY!
We're excited at how fast our district is growing, so we're seeking motivated individuals to serve as Logistics Operators in our desired district!
Full Benefits Available
Personal & Sick Days Available
6 to 8 Hours Per Day with the option to work more
Logistics Operator Starting Rate $17.88/HR
What do you need to be a Logistics Operator?
- Enjoy working with kids
- Good driving record
- Class A or B CDL with P & S endorsements
- DOT Medical Certification
- Texas School Bus Driver Certification
What if I don’t have a CDL?
- NO PROBLEM- WE WILL HELP YOU GET IT!
- Candidates will be provided with paid, in-person training to assist with obtaining their (CLP) Commercial Learners Permit.
- Our Trainers will teach you to drive the bus.
- Our Trainers will take you to DPS for the road test.
What’s a DOT Medical Certification?
Logistics Operators are required to pass annual physical exams and drug screens. Candidates will be scheduled during training.
How do I get a Texas School Bus Driver Certification?
Logistics Operators are required to complete a class to become certified with the state. Candidates will be enrolled in a class during training and may be issued a temporary card. This will allow them to drive while completing the class.
Hourly Starting Pay
- Bus Attendant - $11.06/hr
- Bus Driver - $17.88/hr