We encourage students to take TAP and Accelerated classes. When making a decision about how many of these classes to take, consider the following factors:
- Are you a self-motivated, organized, independent worker?
- Do you need and/or have support with your organizational skills and/or studies on a daily basis?
- Are you involved in many activities? Is your interest in this course of study sufficient to ensure that you will find adequate time to complete the extra work required outside of class without having to give up the things you enjoy?
- How much sleep per night do you require in order to feel rested and be productive the following day?
- How well do you handle the rigors of a demanding academic workload? Are you realistic about your performance expectations for yourself?