Welcome to another exciting school year! Tomball ISD operates an extensive student transportation program as part of the overall education process.
TISD Transportation Mission:
To safely transport our children for tomorrow’s future, with highly trained professionals practicing the highest level of safety and care of all students, for which we take responsibility for on a daily basis.
The goal of the Transportation Center is to deliver safe, reliable, on-time service for each student to and from school. To ensure student safety, the district provides well-trained, qualified drivers that operate safe, well-maintained school buses. Your child’s safety is our foremost priority.
COVID 19 Guidelines:
The transportation team is working diligently to avoid overcrowding on the buses. To help with this all students that wish to ride a school bus MUST register for transportation. Please register by, clicking the bus service registration link in the red box.
To provide the safest transportation during these uncertain times, we have implemented the following procedures for our buses:
- When possible no more than two students to a seat.
- Each bus will be sanitized after and between every route.
- Every driver will wear a mask or face shield.
- It is mandatory that every student wear a mask.
- Buses will undergo a deep cleaning weekly.
Students are expected to abide by the safety rules on all TISD school buses. Parents need a direct relationship with the driver in order to feel part of the overall Transportation Program. TISD respects this need by having a comprehensive Student Management Program.
- In order to avoid delaying the buses on their time schedule, please call Transportation when you wish to speak to a driver.
- The district provides busing as a courtesy to its students; riding a school bus is a privilege, not a right. Students who abuse this privilege through inappropriate behavior, endangers other students, as well as themselves. This could result in suspension of bus privileges.
Late Run Activity Buses and Tutorials:
The Tomball ISD Transportation Center is one of the few smaller districts providing late run buses to secondary campuses. This gives High School, Junior High, and Intermediate students the opportunity to be involved in extra-curricular activities.
With your assistance, this school year will be safe and successful for all TISD Students. Please call the phone numbers listed below with any questions.
Director of Transportation
Dispatch (Main Number) 281-357-3193
1055 Baker Drive
Tomball, TX 77375-4307
EMERGENCY PHONE NUMBERS:
Director of Transportation
Office 281-357-3193 x 6107
Office 281-357-3193 x 6105
Office 281-357-3193 x 6114
Office 281-357-3193 x 6103