Tomball Independent School District is a highly regarded public school system with a reputation for excellence. It serves over 17,000 students in grades pre-kindergarten through 12 across 20 campuses.
Tomball ISD takes pride in its progressive instructional programs and maintains a strong foundation of guiding principles, beliefs, and a visionary mission of the future.
Tomball ISD encompasses 83 square miles in northwest Harris County and southwest Montgomery County, and is located 30 miles from downtown Houston.
Tomball and its school district are unique because of their heritage, traditions, and hometown appeal. Parents choose Tomball ISD because of the district’s unwavering commitment to high student achievement characterized by quality instruction, equality of opportunities and resources, demonstrated results, strong parental involvement and community support. In Tomball ISD, we believe our students are leading in “Creating the Future!”
Tomball ISD students will lead in creating the future.
DISTRICT MISSION STATEMENT
Tomball ISD educates students to become responsible, productive citizens by providing innovative, individually rigorous, and personally valuable educational experiences.
- Tomball ISD will develop, continuously enhance and utilize rigorous college, career, and life ready curriculum that is responsive to the needs of individual learners.
- Tomball ISD will provide multiple sources of high quality academic content that infuses technology in learning experiences and instruction.
- Tomball ISD will attract, develop and retain high quality staff through a well –defined, personally valuable professional development plan and support structure.
- Tomball ISD will foster a culture of caring and compassionate educators to provide a supportive learning environment.
- Tomball ISD will promote academic success by engaging students through real world experiences while cultivating independent thinking and creative problem solving.
- Tomball ISD will prepare our graduates to succeed in the college/career path of their choice.
- Tomball ISD will promote an emotionally and physically safe and secure learning environment.
- Tomball ISD will be fiscally responsible while meeting the educational and facility needs of the students.
- Tomball ISD will inspire students to develop and exhibit character traits that are reflective of community standards.
- Tomball ISD will actively engage and involve parents and the community.