TOMBALL - Tomball ISD hosted its annual District Science Fair. Campuses from across the district had representation and students participating were separated by grade-level divisions.
Elementary Division 3rd – 6th grades
- 1st Place – Horizontal vs Vertical Axis Turbine – Arav Mehta – CPJH
- 2nd Place – What Makes Us Different – Ishika Varipilli – CFES
- 3rd Place – Comparing Hand Sanitizers – Sana Kale – CFES
Secondary Division 7th – 12th grades
- 1st Place – Examining Loss of Protein in Pasteurized Goat’s Milk – Alana Lee – THS
- 2nd Place – Protective Footwear – Luke Abrahams – THS
- Astro Socks – Bailey Thorns, Makayla Hooks, Kennedy Spencer – CES
- Myopia and Hyperopia – Krithikha Srinivas – NIS
- Fluid Inclusion Formation – Nia John – CPJH
- Desalination – Eshan Jolly, Shaurya Kante, Siddharth Mannepalli – CPJH
- Flocculation – Nelson Guo - OIS
ABOUT TOMBALL ISD
Tomball ISD educates students to become responsible, productive citizens by providing innovative, individually rigorous, and personally valuable educational experiences. Founded in 1908, Tomball ISD now encompasses 83 square miles in northwest Harris County and southwest Montgomery County, and is located approximately 30 miles from downtown Houston. The district currently educates over 18,000 students at 20 campuses.