Skip To Main Content
Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
Tomball Independent School District

Service Records

The Texas Education Agency requires you to work ninety (90) full days or a complete semester in order to receive credit for one (1) year of service. Former Employees may request your records by clicking on the records request link below. If you are a certified substitute, and wish to request Substitute Service Records, complete the same form. It is the district's policy to prepare one original service record. If TISD has already provided you with an original service record, please contact the school district where you were most recently employed to obtain that original.
It will be a minimum of ten (10) business days for the request to be processed - thirty (30) business days during the months of May, June and July.

Request Records

Please Note: The current school year will not reflect on your service record until you have completed the last day of your contract.