Located in the heart of Tomball Texas, Tomball ISD is a diverse and fast-growth district. Tomball ISD is the only Houston area district to receive all A’s in district performance. Tomball ISD values not only the academic performance but the social and emotional well-being of all of our students. Tomball offers many successful extracurricular programs that help develop student interests and that have received state-wide recognition. If you want to be a part of the best, come join our team.
20247 Cypress Rosehill Rd.
Tomball, TX 77377
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I prepare for the Tomball ISD Job Fair?
- Bring copies of your resume, over 24 campuses and departments will be present
- Dress for interviews
- Bring your certifications
- Apply for any position you are considering – Apply Now
- If selected, we will be offering on-the-spot letters of intent for qualifying applicants. You must have an application completed for the position on file to be eligible for a letter of intent.
What can I expect at the Job Fair?
- Meet with as many campus/department recruiters as you'd like
- Ask questions and receive answers
- Interviews conducted on-site
- Explore countless opportunities
- Network with other life-long learners
- Learn about career advancement opportunities
- Learn about our Employee Benefits
- Discover where you fit best in Tomball ISD
What are some examples of employment positions?
PreK-12 Teacher jobs, (Elementary, Intermediate, Junior High, and High School), Bilingual Teacher jobs, Special Education Teacher jobs, ELL Teacher jobs, ESL Teacher jobs, Teacher of Deaf and Hard of Hearing, and many more!
We are also hiring bus drivers, teacher's aides, bilingual teacher's aides, custodians, nurses, clinic aides, librarians, school nutrition workers, bus monitors, and more.
How does Tomball ISD support teachers?
- 1-on-1 mentor teaching programs
- Extensive curriculum support
- Professional induction programs
- Positive Campus Culture Training
- PLC Collaborative Teams