Tomball ISD Recognizes Central Office Staff During 2023 Service Pin Ceremony
TOMBALL - As the 2022-2023 school year comes to a close, Tomball ISD celebrated benchmark years for eight TISD Central Office employees at its annual Employee Service Pin Awards Luncheon.
These dedicated individuals were celebrated for their commitment to Tomball ISD with pins for 5 years, 10 years, 15 years, 20 years, 25 years and 30 years of service to the district.
- Becky Devlin - Operating Services
- Jim Ross - Chief Financial Officer
- Irene Garcia - Mail Room Clerk, Administrative Services
- Alicia Rodriguez - Curriculum & Instruction
- Crystal Romero-Mueller - School Support Officer for Elementary
- Dr. Steven Gutierrez, Chief Operating Officer
- Angela Lopez, Curriculum & Instruction
- Allison Suarez, Director of Communications
ABOUT TOMBALL ISD
Tomball ISD educates students to become responsible, productive citizens by providing innovative, individually rigorous, and personally valuable educational experiences. Founded in 1908, Tomball ISD now encompasses 83 square miles in northwest Harris County and southwest Montgomery County, and is located approximately 30 miles from downtown Houston. The district currently educates nearly 22,000 students at 22 campuses.
- Service Pin