Kelsey-Seybold is offering Mammography to Eligible TISD Employees!
Locate your school screening information below and make your appointment today!
Who Is Eligible for a Screening Mammogram?
- Must be at least 35 years old.
- It has been at least 365 days since your last mammogram.
- Cannot be pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Should not have any abnormal symptoms: Lump(s) in the breast or armpit
¨ Nipple discharge, inversion, retraction, or itching
¨ Skin changes, such as redness, dimpling, or thickening
¨ A personal history of breast cancer that occurred less than five years ago
Visit KelseyMobile.com to Download the Patient Questionnaire and Release of Information Forms
Visit kelseyseybold.com to print a Mammogram Patient Questionnaire and, if you have not had a previous mammogram at
Kelsey-Seybold, Release of Healthcare Information Form. You can complete and submit those forms in advance of your appointment, bring the completed forms to your appointment, or fill out the forms we give you the day of your appointment.
Submit completed forms by fax (713-442-3624) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to Expect and How to Prepare
- Plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- You will undress from the waist up and change into a gown. We recommend wearing a two-piece outfit to your appointment.
- Don’t use deodorant, lotions, perfumes, and powders around the breast and armpit area the day of your mammogram. These can show up on the images as a breast problem.
- Your appointment will last approximately 20 minutes.
- Eat, drink, and take prescribed medications as you normally would. Doing so won’t affect your mammography exam.
- Bring prior mammogram, breast ultrasound, and breast MRI studies and reports to your appointment if you did not email or fax the Release of Healthcare Information to us during the scheduling process.
- Bring your completed patient questionnaire if you did not email it or fax it to us.