Skip To Main Content
Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
Tomball Independent School District

Risk Management and Workers Compensation

What to do if you are injured at work

Tomball ISD is committed to the health and safety of its employees. All work-related incidents and injuries, no matter how minor, should be reported to the employee’s supervisor immediately.
Any employee who reports a work-related incident must complete and sign the Employee Report of Injury form as soon as possible after the incident. If medical attention is required, the employee should seek care from a medical provider of his or her choice who accepts workers’ compensation insurance. Most urgent care centers accept workers’ compensation insurance. Employees with severe injuries should proceed to an emergency room for treatment.
Once the Employee report is completed, it should be signed and forwarded to Maryann Gurecki, Risk Management Coordinator,
The injured employee’s supervisor and any witnesses are also required to fill out and sign their respective forms from the packet. These are also to be forwarded to the Risk Management Coordinator. All paperwork received by the injured employee after each visit to a medical provider should be promptly forwarded to the Risk Management Coordinator, most importantly the Texas Workers’ Compensation Work Status Report (DWC Form 73).

Accident Prevention, Protection, and Safety Information