Electrical Technology Program
A partnership between Tomball ISD and Lone Star College Creekside Center
Attention Class of 2024 Seniors, if you have been fascinated by electricity, then you might want to look at a career as an electrician. Electricians enjoy one of the higher-paid specialty field salaries with a solid future as America becomes more dependent on consistent and well-maintained supplies of electricity.
Electrical Technology Occupational Skills Certificate Essential Information:
- One-year program offered at Lone Star College-Creekside Center in place of 6th and 7th periods
- Students would leave their home campus after lunch and 5th-period Monday-Friday
- Students must provide their own transportation
- Students would receive workforce dual-credit (after completing the full-year program, students would receive 2 high school credits with weighted GPA and 15 hours of workforce dual-credit from Lone Star College)
- Upon successful completion of the program, the student will be awarded an Electrical Technology Occupational Skills Certificate
- Students will be prepared to enter the workforce quickly
- This certificate can be stacked and earned credits can be applied towards
- Electrical Technology Certificate Level I
- Electrical Technology Certificate Level II
- Electrical Technology AAS Degree
- Upon successful completion of the program, students will receive dual credit
- Students will incur no tuition costs, they will only pay the course fees!
- Textbooks will be provided to students at no additional charge.
- Fall 2022 Total - $125
- Spring 2023 Total - $125
- Enrollment is limited, application info below in the FAQs! Only 13 Spots Available!!!
The beautiful Lone Star Creekside Center campus is located at
8747 W New Harmony Trail, Tomball, TX 77375 (Next to Creekview Elementary)