To promote and develop parental involvement, understanding, and improvement of the English Language Learners Education Programs.
- To assist Tomball ISD in the continued development and evaluation of the Bilingual/ESL programs.
- To assist Tomball ISD in meeting the educational objectives within the District Improvement Plan.
- To assist Tomball ISD educators and support staff in the development of bicultural understanding and in creating an awareness and appreciation of cultural heritage through curriculum sensitivity and positive interaction with others.
- To assist Tomball ISD in developing positive school relationships and other community partnerships for the benefit of the English Language Learners.
- To assist Tomball ISD in recruitment and retention of English Language Learners parent volunteers to provide positive role models for all ethnic students.